This site is committed to suring that its site is accessible to all users. The accesskeys used by this site are designated as an alternative for people with disabilities.
The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows:
- Alt+U: Links on the Top area.
- Alt+C: Main content area shows the content of each page.
- Alt+Z: Bottom Link area.
- Alt+S: Search box in every page for searching this site.
※When this website project labels is nuable elects by the mouse spot,you may use the following keyboard operating mode to glance over the material
- ← → or ↑↓：Presses the left key and the right key or on the key and under the key moves the label order。
- Home or d→：May move directly to the label first item or the last item。
- Tab：Pauses after this label, may move using the Tab key to the content page glances over this material, meets when the radio button please coordinate to use ← → or↑↓to move the project order。
- Tab + Shift：Presses Tab + Shift to be possible the round trip migration to the previous material；When moves to the label project you may continue to use ← → or↑↓to move the label order。
- 1. About OSHA
2. Labor Theme
- 2-1. Occupational Hygiene and Health
2-2. Occupational Safety
- 2-2-1. Industry Safety
- 2-2-2. Construction Safety
- 2-2-3. Dangerous Machinery and Equipment Safety
- 2-2-4. Safety management for Machinery, Equipment and Tools
- 2-2-5. Occupational Safety and Health Promotion Zone for Takeout Food Delivery Personnel
- 2-2-6. Occupational Safety and Health Management
- 2-2-7. Occupational Safety and Health Education and Training
- 2-2-8. Occupational Safety and Health Awards
- 2-2-9. Measures supporting the operators training for safety and health concerning special operation of mobile elevating work platforms
2-3. Occupational Accident Labor Protection
- 2-3-1. Occupational Accident Labor Protection
- 2-3-2. Building an Occupational Disease and Injury service Network
- 2-3-3. Determination and Appraisal of Occupational Diseases
- 2-3-4. Occupational Accident Labor Subsidies
- 2-3-5. Injured Workers Assistance Program
- 2-3-6. Assisting Work-Related Injured or Ill Workers to Return to Work
- 2-4. Labor Standards
- 2-5. Labor Inspection
- 3. Annual Report
- 4. News & Bulletin
- 5. Policies
- 6. Laws and Regulations
- 7. Links