- The OSHA consists of a "Planning Division," "Occupational Hygiene and Health Division," "Occupational Safety Division," "Occupational Accident Labor Protection Division," three "Occupational Safety and Health Centers" in northern, central, and southern Taiwan, "Secretariat," "Personnel Office," "Accounting and Statistics Office," "Civil Service Ethics Office," and "Information Management Office."
- The OSHA's four divisions are mainly responsible for the planning, implementation and management of laws and regulations, policies, systems, and projects. "Occupational Safety and Health Centers" are restructured from labor inspection offices of each district and have expanded service functions. The centers are responsible for the affairs of supervision, inspections, accident prevention, guidance and assistance related to occupational safety and health.
- Vertically integrates planning and implementation of occupational safety and health policies, and synchronizes the pace of occupational accidents prevention and inspection.
- Horizontally integrates occupational accidents prevention and occupational diseases prevention; occupational diseases investigation and assessment; and rehabilitation, return to work and labor rights assistance of occupational accidents workers so as to create a robust occupational accident worker protection system.
- Establishes a comprehensive rehabilitation service system for workers with occupational accidents. The service system's framework includes medical rehabilitation, social rehabilitation and occupational rehabilitation. The system combines strengths of public and private sectors, integrates case management and service resources, and thereby strengthens rehabilitation services for workers with occupational accidents.
•Ministry of Labor
•Occupational Safety and Health Administration
•Occupational Hygiene and Health Division
•Occupational Safety Division
•Occupational Accident Labor Protection Division
•Inforation Management Office
•Accounting and Statistics Office
•Civil Service Ethics Office
•Northem Occupational Safety and Health Center
•Central Occupational Safety and Health Center
•Southem Occupational Safety and Health Center
- Publish Date：2015-12-17
- Hit Rate：115380