Welcome to the global information network of the OSHA respects and protects the security and privacy when you facilitating the internet. In order to help you understand how the OSHA information network works on the issue, ie., securing your safety of using our website, and collecting, referencing and protecting your personal information, we urge you to read through carefully our [Privacy and Security Policy].
Network safety and protection measures
- A person who should legally participate in the insurance program for civil servants and teachers, or the insurance program for members of the armed forces.
- A person who has already received by labor insurance old-age benefit payments for the elders, or old age pension insurance for civil servants and teachers.
- An employee who is legally exempted from registration and tax, or is legally exempted from registration and works for an employer or institution that does not have uniform invoice proof of purchase receipts.
Un-authorized uploading or altering the services and information provided by OSHA are prohibited and may against the law. For the safety of our website and to make sure that this service is available for all network users, OSHA website has adopted below safety measures:
- Using the detecting system for any network invasion, monitoring and controlling the flow so as to block the malicious behaviors of un-authorized uploads, alteration, or hackers.
- Install firewall to prevent illegal invasion, alteration, or stealing of information. We also protect our website from being illegally used to guarantee users' rights.
- Install virus scan software to scan virus regularly so as to offer our users a safer environment for browsing.
- Irregularly conducting virtual hacker attack, and training our reactions and reporting procedures when security incident happens and supporting with a proper defense action.
- Execute back-up files on a daily basis to save all information in the server.
- Automatically receiving the email messages from work station suppliers or application suppliers, and following the suggestions of the email messages to install proper PATCH.
- Publish Date：2016-02-01
- Hit Rate：124203