按 Enter 到主內容區
- Last Modify Date：2018-01-16
- Continuously reduce occupational accident rates so as to safeguard workers' basic human rights.
- Establish occupational health service network and maintain decent working environment to safeguard workers' physical and mental health so as to ensure national competitive workforce.
- Establish mechanisms for industrial self-OSH management, and assist industry managing occupational hazards and risks so as to facilitate economic development and increase employment.
- Strengthen compensation, prevention and rehabilitation systems for the occupational accident workers, provide care for the less privileged workers, and protect workers' rights.
- Develop infrastructure for occupational safety and health and occupational accident worker rehabilitation, and be in line with international standards.
- Publish Date：2018-01-16
- Hit Rate：18376