This site is committed to suring that its site is accessible to all users. The accesskeys used by this site are designated as an alternative for people with disabilities.
The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows：
- Alt+U：Links on the Top area.
- Alt+C：Main content area shows the content of each page.
- Alt+S：Search box in every page for searching this site.
※When this website project labels is nuable elects by the mouse spot,you may use the following keyboard operating mode to glance over the material
- ← → or ↑↓：Presses the left key and the right key or on the key and under the key moves the label order。
- Home or d→：May move directly to the label first item or the last item。
- Tab：Pauses after this label, may move using the Tab key to the content page glances over this material, meets when the radio button please coordinate to use ← → or↑↓to move the project order。
- Tab + Shift：Presses Tab + Shift to be possible the round trip migration to the previous material；When moves to the label project you may continue to use ← → or↑↓to move the label order。
- 1.About OSHA
- 2.Labor Theme
- 3.Annual Report
- 4.News & Bulletin
- 6.Laws and Regulations
- 7-1.Ministry of Labor(open another windows)
- 7-2.Bureau of Labor Insurance(open another windows)
- 7-3.Workforce Development Agency(open another windows)
- 7-4.Bureau of Labor Funds(open another windows)
- 7-5.Institute of Labor,Occupational Safety And Health(open another windows)
- 7-6.International Labour Organization(open another windows)
- 7-7.OECD/Work on Environmental Health and Safety(open another windows)